Beyond just getting your name in front of customers, here are the top 7 key benefits of a business website that are just too good to do without:
1. Word-of-mouth marketing happens when a brand wows a customer to such an extent that they tell their friends. For any business that enjoys a healthy word-of-mouth reputation, it’s important to remember that online reviews are a highly effective form of word-of-mouth marketing since they are real reviews coming directly from real customers.
2. More than 64% of marketers agree that word-of-mouth is the most effective form of marketing.. While a healthy word-of-mouth reputation is king, a new business website future-proofs your business against new competitors who might establish an online presence before you do – then you may struggle to regain your market share when you are forced to play the catch-up game for ever after.
3. Posting regular articles on your website blog page means more online visibility, driving new traffic to your website that you wouldn’t otherwise have had. Customer comments and interaction stimulates word-of-mouth advertising from happy customers.
4. A business website is a great way to give your company a voice, talk about your products and services, differentiate your business from the competition. When you comment on market trends and share company initiatives beyond your website, this lets your brand personality shine and shows people what you’re all about.
5. Have a two-way conversation with your customers, prospects and industry peers. When responding to customer comments and feedback you have the chance to provide your target audience with insight into your company, your philosophy, your employees and your ideas. Wow your customers, sharing the reason why you’re in business and tell them how you can help them.
6. When you demonstrate your knowledge of a particular subject by sharing high-quality and relevant information with your readers, the answers you provide will enhance your website’s search engine rankings over time – and ultimately you will reach many more potential customers as more people find your website.
7. In the process of looking for new material for your blog post articles, you’re exposing yourself to fresh information about your industry and your area of expertise. Doing the research helps you to better relate to your customers needs, find creative solutions to problems and gives you a jump start on your opposition.
Can you afford NOT to have a business website? In recent times there has been a huge shift to online trading and it is sure to grow astronomically in the short term. Talk to us, we can help you with a brand new business website that will build your word-of-mouth reputation. See pricing here.
Sources: The Media Online; McKinsey; Magenest